Who will be participating?
US Senate and House of Representatives staff working on global health and appropriations and who have an interest in seeing global health programs up close. The trip runs from Thursday, May 23 through Saturday, June 1, including travel days.
- Aaron Allen: Legislative Assistant, Representative Juan Vargas (D-CA, 51)
- John M. Ariale: Chief of Staff, Representative Ander Crenshaw (R-FL, 4)
- Adriane Casalotti: Legislative Director, Representative Lois Capps (D-CA, 24)
- Melinda Cep: Policy Advisor, Representative Rosa DeLauro (D-CT, 3)
- Maggie Dougherty: Legislative Aide, Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
- Kelli Ripp: Legislative Aide, Representative Aaron Schock (R-IL, 18)