Who will be participating?
Five congressional staffers that work on global health and foreign affairs and have an interest in seeing global health programs up close and the impact on beneficiaries.
- Sarah Curtis – Legislative Director, Representative Joe Kennedy (D-MA)
- Jaclyn S. Louis – Legislative Director, Representative Tom Marino (R-PA)
- Sarah Noack – Legislative Correspondent, Representative Randy Weber (R-TX)
- Cate Sadler – Legislative Assistant, Representative Ander Crenshaw (R-FL)
- Tiaji Salaam-Blyther – Specialist in Global Health, Congressional Research Service