Who will be participating?
US Senate staff working on global health and appropriations and who have an interest in seeing global health program up close. The trip runs from Friday, February 14 through Sunday, February 23, including travel days.
- Delegates will have a greater understanding of the key elements of the health care systems
- Delegates will have an opportunity to see how the health systems addresses new health challenges
- Delegates will learn how country-led and country-owned programs create sustainable health systems
- Delegates will meet other global health donors
- Delegates will see integrated service delivery models for emerging global health challenges
Delegate names will be released upon the completion of the study tour.
Be sure to check back later!