Who will be participating?
Five congressional staffers that work on global health, foreign affairs, and Haiti and have an interest in seeing the impact of Haitian reconstruction and health programs up close.
- Adam Abramson – Legislative Correspondent, Rep. Yvette Clarke (D-NY9)
- Colin Foard – Legislative Assistant, Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA13)
- Jean Roseme – Legislative Correspondent, Grants Cooridnator, and Haiti Special Advisor, Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL24)
- Maureen Taft-Morales – Specialist in Latin American Affairs, Congressional Research Service
- Lee Whack – Communications Director, Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL9)